Metal Casting Process:Metal Casting process is a process in which the liquid molten metal is poured into the casting cavity,whose shape is same as that of shape of the casting to be produced,allowing to solidify and after solidification,the casting will be taken out by breaking the mould and is called as Metal Casting process.
- Pattern-Properties, Types, Pattern Materials, Disadvantages, and Applications
- Sand Casting Process – Definition, Steps, Diagram, Aspiration Effect, Elements of Sprue etc.
- Die Casting Process-Principle, Types, Gravity&Pressure Die casting, Applications, Advantages
5 Crucial steps of Metal Casting process:
The five crucial steps of Metal Casting process are as follows.
- Pattern Making
- Mould and Core making
- Pouring and Solidification
In addition to the basic 5 steps,it has
- Riser Design
- Special Casting process
You should also know about:
- What is the step by step procedure for Investment Casting Process?
- What is the Specification and Features of Electrode E-7018X?
- What is the need of Pre-heating and Post heating in welding process?
These are the 5 steps that plays a crucial role in Metal Casting process.