What is Blue Brain and how a man thinks even after his death:This Blue brain concept makes the mans idea into machine even after his death.It means that even after the death of a person,his ideas are to be incorporated into a machine so as to run with the ideas of a person in an effective manner.In this article,I am going to publish about What is Blue Brain and how a man thinks even after his death in a detailed manner.
Explanation of Blue Brain:
The concepts which are presented in this article are
- What is BLUE BRAIN
- What is Virtual Brain
- Why do we need virtual brain
- Functions of Brain
- Brain simulation
- Hardware&Software Requirements
- Current Research Work
- Advantages & Dis-Advantages of blue brain etc.
Introduction of Blue Brain:
- Human brain is the most valuable creation of god.The man is called intelligent because of his brain but he can loss his memory when he attains his death i.e when the body damages permanently.
- The name of the first virtual brain is the Blue Brain that means a machine that can function as a human brain.
- Is it really possible to create a Human brain.For this the answer is yes.
What is Blue Brain:
- Now the IBM was developing a virtual brain known as the Blue Brain.
- The main aim is to upload the human brain into machine.
- Within 30 years we will be able to scan ourselves into computers.
What is Virtual Brain?:
- A machine that can function as a brain.
- It can take decisions on its own.
- It can think.
- It can response.
- It can keep things in memory.
Why do we need virtual Brain?:
- To upload the contents of natural brain into it.
- To keep the intelligence,Knowledge and skill of any person for ever.
- To remember things without any effort.
The detailed explanation of the remaining contents are described in the video which is shown below.
You can also read more about:
- What is the Present and Future scope of Powder Metallurgy?
- Effects of minimum quantity lubrication on Turning Aisi9310 using vegetable oil cutting fluid
- What is smart note taker and where we can use it?
Detailed explanation of the remaining contents are described in the video which is shown below.