Difference between Diathermic and adiabatic Process:As,the words Diathermic and Adiabatic Process are generally used in thermodynamics for explaining about the behavior of the system with the surroundings.Therefore,In this article, I am going to explain about the difference between Diathermic and Adiabatic Process in a detailed manner.
Difference between Diathermic and Adiabatic Process:
Diathermic Process/Diathermic substances:
Diathermic substances are those substances which allow heat to pass through them and the process is called as Diathermic Process.
- Any good conductor of heat is an example of diathermic substances.
- Ex:Copper,Silver,Steel etc.
Adiabatic Process/Adiabatic substances:
Adiabatic substances are those substances which do not allow heat to pass through them and the process is called as Adiabatic Process.
Ex:Any Insulator,glass,wool,asbestos,cork etc.
You can also know about:
- Identify the signs of heat and work interaction in the following cases of Heat and Work?
- What is the difference between mechanical,thermal,chemical and thermodynamic equilibrium?
- What is the difference between Open,closed and Isolated Systems and identify the category?
This is the complete explanation of Diathermic and Adiabatic substances/Adiabatic Process which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.